Monday, January 24, 2011

Welcome to Tennessee!

 On our way to Nashville as we crossed the bridge into Memphis.  
About 30 minutes after this, Soren started throwing up... 

 1316 Hildreth Drive!

 Our backyard, which is right in the middle of a Civil War battle sight.

 Trying to take a picture for our Christmas Card.
Notice Greta's puffy eyes... 
She was crying because her boots were too small.  Drama!

 These signs are all over Nashville.  We definitely live in the South!

These walls line Granny White Pike- the road I drive down every day to get to Gunnar's school.
A General was apparently captured at this spot.

Soren is happy to have a real bedroom!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hi Svendsens, Its nice to see a post on your blog. I miss hearing about your life. I wish you the very best in your new home in Tenn.
Love, Aunt Ann

Susie said...

Thanks for the awesome pics. Hope transition has gone well. Miss you around here.