Sunday, January 23, 2011

2010... Where did you go?


Well I obviously didn't return to blogging like my last post promised... This year has been a ball of stress, and I just have to laugh at it and not dwell on it too much!
I won't bore everyone with an entire years worth of pictures and info, but for those of you who want to see more from our year you can check out our shutterfly site here.

Here are some of my of my favorite pics that I can't resist posting:

Australia, December 2009. AMAZING! Words can not express how cool it was...


Soren turned ONE! March 5, 2010


April 2010. The traditional Texas bluebonnet pictures.
This year it didn't go so well...


Utah trip in July


The Alamo!


First day of school 2010. We miss you Prairie Trail!


Trip to the Zoo in October


Halloween 2010


Farewell to Texas...
Goodbye Open House at Jenny's
The Kofoed family- They were our very first friends in Flower Mound. (1996!)


Soren's future mother-in-law Kerinne

Sarah, Jenny, Sharon and Melanie


Molly and Lucy's 2nd Birthday

2 comments:

Julie E. said...

Miss you!

Melanie said...

So excited to see you blogging again. Can't wait to keep up with you in Tennessee!