
Gunnar and the silly string.

So sweet and innocent! (A rare sight)

Stephenson Family Reunion. My great aunts Carol, LaRue and Pat

Gunnar's first pack meeting.

My brother Wyatt's dog Merlin


Greta was so excited to see the rainbow in Utah. I don't think she's ever seen one in Texas!

We spent several weekends at Lake Granbury this summer and the kids always had a blast. I love this picture, because it shows their true personalities. Greta loves to smile for the camera, and Gunnar is too cool to bother!

Greta caught hundreds of tiny frogs this summer, and thankfully she didn't squish them like she did last year!
2 comments:
glad to see you updated, I was missing peeking in on you and the fam. Love the pictures. Your Greta is adorable. I always wanted to name a little girl Greta... oh well that ain't gonn happen. Speaking of which, how are you feeling???? I hope good.
Looking at these pictures makes me even more sad that summer is over...
Post a Comment