Monday, August 4, 2008

Hawaii!












Sorry that there has been a delay in getting these pictures up here... I have been feeling really lousy, because I am pregnant. Yes, you did read that right. My due date is March 15! Anyway, back to Hawaii- we had a great time. As you can see from the pictures, we had fun surfing, skin boarding, playing at the water park, eating, hula dancing, and enjoying the beauty of Maui!

10 comments:

tamara said...

LOL, you crack me up! As cool as your trip to Hawaii was, your pregnancy news is WAY more exciting! I hope you weren't sick during your trip. Good luck getting through this yucky stage. I am so happy for you!

Juliana said...

Ha! I loved the last video of Christian!!! So funny! Your trip looks like so much fun!!!!

Brigitta said...

Fun pictures from Hawaii. Congrats on the pregnancy!! I will tell you, you are going to Love it!!!!!(new baby) I was so nervous to have this one especially since my other kids are older and it had been a while since I had a baby in my house. (5 years) But it's been the greatest thing for our family. So I am super excited for you.

Julie E. said...

Yeah, Pictures!!! I've been checking every day : ). Looks like so much fun - I want to go back.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Tam on this one! The pictures of Hawaii are beautiful and I so would love to go, but you being preggo is soooooooo exciting!

Nichole Barney said...

Congrats on #3 that is so exciting! Your kids are so adorable! It looks like you had a great trip! I love Hawaii! It is pretty hard to beat. We took are kids last year and they loved it!

Lori & Rj said...

My mom told me about your blog. I am so happy that you have one. Its so fun to see what you guys are up to. Hopefully we can get Leigh and Katy to do one also. My mom told me that you are pregnant. Congratulations! Love you guys!

The Gardner Gang said...

Hey Deena! Congratulations! That is so exciting! Your family is beautiful! These pictures are so fun!! We went to Kauai over spring break and I totally want to go back!!

Suzanne said...

I love that Christian missed the board. That's classic. That made me laugh!!
suzanne

rhondas view said...

i had no idea that there was this huge group of ward friends blogging...! how fun!
your trip to hawaii looked amazing- kids are so cute.
and that bit on greta's concert was a riot!