Sunday, September 21, 2008

First day of school!


Lewisville Christian School

Third Grade!

Our annual first day of school picture with our neighbors Paige and Blake Mayfield.

5 comments:

tamara said...

First of all, Welcome back to Blogging!! Hope this means you are getting over your morning sickness. I always love first day of school photos. I'm so glad Greta got Mrs. Stevens. Colton still says she is his favorite teacher ever.

kelly l said...

i'm glad we found each other's blogs. it's fun to keep in touch when we only see each other like every three years. your kids are so cute.

Laura said...

Hey, so glad you have a blog! i agree with Kelly, it will be nice to know what is going on with your family. Congrats on the pregnancy. our blog is www.bleeddodgerblue.blogspot.com

Nichole Barney said...

Wow you guys start late! I wish we did. It is still hot here and seems like summer but we have been in school since August 6th. Your kids are so adorable! Hope your feeling good!

Pepper Lovin! said...

Ok so this is Rachel and I have so excited for you! Ahna told me you are preggers so congrats! Me too. I am a couple weeks behind you. It would be fun to see you when I come to visit sometime.