Saturday, June 21, 2008

Greta's Recital





Greta has been waiting for this day for several months- mainly because she wanted to wear makeup! She did great, and she was only a little distracted by all of the other girls on the stage. (She really is a better soloist.) Backstage with the girls was crazy, and you can see, Greta was a little bit grouchy, but she got over it and had a great time, especially at the end when she got flowers from her Dad and Gigi. Also... notice the BOW! She actually left it in!!!

Greta is the one on the far right.

4 comments:

tamara said...

First of all, LOVE the costumes...soo cute. And the series of photos of Greta are ADORABLE. They really show her personality ;-) What a doll!

Anonymous said...

In the one picture she reminds me of an old Marlyn Monrow picture I've see of her sitting in a long tutu with her feet tucked under her! Greta definately has the dramatic flare and the good looks! :) Oh, to be dressed up like that again...

Unknown said...

Hey Deena, I found your blog from facebook. I'll have to add you to my buddy list if that's ok? I have a blog too if you want to check it out. It's www.galbraithclan.blogspot.com

Your family is adorable!

england said...

Those other girls were just in the way and stealing the stage from the true star!!! Wish I could have seen it in person.