Next Week- Maybe... I have been a major slacker, I know. But, it has been a busy few months. Greta's Birthday, Thanksgiving, Trip to Australia, Christmas, husband traveling (a lot), Snow days, Valentines, The Olympics ( I am having with-drawls this week!) etc. etc. etc.
Tomorrow is Soren's first birthday. Oh how this year has flown by! I promise to update very soon with lots of pictures!
6 comments:
Yeah! I am beyond thrilled to see a post and to see cute little Soren at the same time! I cannot wait to meet him.
Soren is so darn cute. Can you believe how fast that first year went by?
Happy birthday little Soren!
Welcome back to blogging, and happy birthday, Soren!
Happy 1st b-day to Soren! Photo is just adorable!
Hi Deena! I remember you left a comment on my blog a looooong time ago, I kind of took a break from blogging too. I think everyone needs a blog break every now and again. Your kids are so adorable.
Post a Comment