
The new Oquirrh Mountain Temple
(Of course Gunnar and Greta are being rowdy at the Temple.)

We miss the Englands!

I really LOVE fireworks. I was happy we were there for Pioneer day so we could light them!

Greta's Hannah Montana dance that she performed for us all at the BBQ

This is my Grandma Petersen. I had to take this on the sly... she has never liked having her picture taken!

My uncle Kevin was in town from Arizona, and my kids really bonded with him. When I was a kid he used to tickle me until I would beg for mercy. Glad to know he is still the same!

Soren's first taste of rice cereal. He loved it!

This is the view we had from our car as we were stuck in the canyon for 2 hours. Greta and I eventually got out and walked down the bike path to Canyon Glen and my dad picked us up.
No comments:
Post a Comment