Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day

To our kids, Memorial Day just means a trip to the Lake... I think that is sad, because to me it means a lot more. (I grew up going to the cemetery every Memorial Day to put flowers on our relatives graves.) I thought a lot about Grandma and Grandpa Evans and Grandpa Pete yesterday. I sure do miss them.




Gunnar had fun wake boarding, but he woke up VERY sore this morning! Hopefully he will try it again next time!

Notice the face that Greta has in this picture- she was throwing a fit, because she hated the tube ride. (She prefers driving the wave runner.)


Soren was a delight as usual!

Greta at her finest! She is such a ragamuffin.


Big Rock Park


Gunnar had a blast jumping on the rocks. Greta just managed to get filthy as usual.

3 comments:

Laura said...

loved seeing all the new updates. that soren is one cutie pie.

Susie said...

Great to read about your life. Love the pics. Miss you!

BBS said...

Very fun to see these photos--your kids all look just darling!
I am so glad that Soren is so sweet.