Deena-your little Soren is so cute!! And I love those bluebonnet pictures of Greta!! Hopefully you are getting more than 4 hours of sleep these days, I don't get much more than that either :-) Hope all is well in Texas!!
Thanks for posting the pictures of Soren. He is adorable! Seems like such a happy baby. I loved seeing Greta's bluebonnet "photo shoot" and hearing about Gunnar's essay for class.
Love that picture of him in the basket. He is so perfect. I am sure you are just loving every moment except for the sleepless nights. It's fun having a baby when the other kids are older, they get to enjoy it with you. I can't believe how fast this past year has passed. Ethan is just turned one and it's so fun!
7 comments:
He looks so perfect!
He's beautiful Deena. Congrats!
Deena-your little Soren is so cute!! And I love those bluebonnet pictures of Greta!! Hopefully you are getting more than 4 hours of sleep these days, I don't get much more than that either :-) Hope all is well in Texas!!
I love pictures of handsome smiling boys!!
Thanks for posting the pictures of Soren. He is adorable! Seems like such a happy baby. I loved seeing Greta's bluebonnet "photo shoot" and hearing about Gunnar's essay for class.
What a cutie! I've got to get together with you soon or he'll be all grown up! You must be just smothering that little guy with kisses....
Love that picture of him in the basket. He is so perfect. I am sure you are just loving every moment except for the sleepless nights. It's fun having a baby when the other kids are older, they get to enjoy it with you. I can't believe how fast this past year has passed. Ethan is just turned one and it's so fun!
Post a Comment