Soren Brent Svendsen
March 5, 2009 12:18 pm
7 pounds 8 ounces, 19 inches
7 pounds 8 ounces, 19 inches
Everything went well with the delivery. The c-section was much better this time around- (I liked avoiding the whole "labor" business!) I don't remember much from the day, other than being very drugged and nauseous.
We finally picked the name and signed the papers. Soren Brent Svendsen (Yeah for me winning rock, paper scissors!) is ready to go home!
One Week Old!
15 comments:
He is SOOO darling! What a beautiful baby!! I loved seeing these photos. Looks like Gunnar and Greta sure love him. Everyone looks great. I love the name too-I'm sure your dad sure feels honored as well.
he is smiling...so cute! and i love the name soren :)
oh Deena he is so sweet. I wish I could come hold him and sniff his new baby head. Glad everything went well and that he is perfect and you are feeling well.
Soren is gorgeous! I love the photo of him smiling. Looks like Greta is getting used to the idea of having a baby brother...of course, how could she resist? I'm impressed you have so many great photos up for us to enjoy...thanks!
p.s. I just told Cesar the baby's name and he really likes it! He said "they always give good names!" ;-)
he is so cute. glad to see you guys are doing well. and a great name. you could have just had rick put names into a hat for you again, like w/ gunnar.
We are so happy to have SOREN in the family!!! Another Danish legacy. Tell Grette hello!
What a beautiful sweet baby boy! Thanks for sharing all these sweet photos so soon...hope you are feeling well. We love to see them.
Much love to you all! Brenda and family
congrats. love the name and i'm glad you won. hopefully greta is recovering from not getting the name she wanted. hope all is well and you're enjoying three kids.
he is so cute!! Of course. All your kids are. We miss y'all.
What great newborn pictures. Soren looks so happy to be a part of your family.
He is such a cutie! I love his name too! What a beautiful family you have and how lucky are Greta and Gunner to have such a sweet baby to look after.
CONGRATULATIONS! Soren is a great name and he is very handsome. I love the pictures of Gunnar and Greta with him. I hope you are doing well and taking naps ;)
He's darling! Congrats, congrats, congrats - give him tons of hugs & kisses, because, as we all know, he'll grow up way too fast & won't want those hugs & kisses anymore!
Congratulations! He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment