Thursday, January 8, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

The Sunday before Christmas... forcing the kids to take pictures in their cute outfits. Believe me- this picture does not show their true spirit of the moment.

Christmas Eve




When someone asked Greta what she got for Christmas, her reply was: "I didn't get what I wanted, but I got lots of things that I liked." What she really wanted was a pink IPod... What am I going to do with her!



Christmas Day in Cleburne

4 comments:

tamara said...

I LOVE all the matching PJs. It's so nice that you have family nearby to spend the holidays with. Greta is so cute with her sassy pose in her robe.

Brigitta said...

Glad you had a nice Christmas. How are you feeling??? When is baby due? And love the sassy girl of yours. "I didn't get what I really wanted" She is hilarious.

doublej said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! You sure have 2 photogenic pictures of the kids. I hope you had a good trip to Utah! It was probably nice to be home.

rhondas view said...

it's fun to peek in your lives! it seems a wonderful christmas, too. how funny greta is! gunnar is always so cool... and those babies... so sweet!