Greta is 5! (going on 15)
We had a very fun birthday week... she had a family party, and also went to Build a Bear Workshop with a few friends and got a "Hannah Montana" bear. She has been entertaining us all week with performances on her piano and singing and dancing to the new Cheetah Girls CD. Her American Girl doll Mia has also been a highlight. And I have to admit, that I am loving that doll too! I never played with dolls as a kid, and I think I will make up for it now!
8 comments:
happy birthday to greta. i got ella an american girl doll for christmas. we went to the store in california and she loved it. and then my mom got out leigh's bitty baby and it was like she was in heaven.
Happy Birthday Greta! All that doll practice is going to make you a great big sister!!
Shawn claims it was the BEST party he's ever been to.
I ran across your blog, and thought I'd say Hi! It was fun to see you over Thanksgiving; the shower was so nice. Happy Birthday Gretta!! It looks like lots of fun!
Oh Dretta! I am so happy that you got a new American Dirl doll. I hope you had a great birthday! We love you!
-Ashadee
Happy birthday Greta!
Hey Deena-I visited your blog right away! I love the sassy pose with Greta and the guy at the build a bear with her hands up on the machine! It looks like she had a great birthday!!- Jen
happy happy late birthday greta! it looks like you had a wonderfully fun time. a hannah montana build a bear? WOW! :)
Post a Comment