Yeah! It is so fun to see pictures! I hope that you also take it easy some of the time and that this weekend you are not (I repeat not) making Thanksgiving dinner. Thanks for the posts! It is so fun to see your cute family. Tell Katy congratulations!
Hey, it was so good to hear from you and to see that you are pregnant. Two to three is lots! Three to four, you pretty much lose your mind! Mine is gone...Jack is the best baby ever. So you might want to go for number 4. We really need to catch up, call me 505-898-7328. Talk to you later. Lori
Ok so when are you due? Ahna always tells me what a good friend you are to her.:) Did you have fun with easton? You brave soul. I am having a boy. I just popped out finally. But i know it's going to be like a week and then no more bending over for me.
Good Ole C-sections. So we are pretty much a month apart! I will have him the 1st of april because of c-section as well. You will have soooo much help though because your kiddos are big. You guys have a Merry Christmas too.
6 comments:
WHEW...you have been busy! Loved all the photos to show us what you've been up to. Glad you had a fun b-day trip to San Francisco!!
Yeah! It is so fun to see pictures! I hope that you also take it easy some of the time and that this weekend you are not (I repeat not) making Thanksgiving dinner. Thanks for the posts! It is so fun to see your cute family. Tell Katy congratulations!
tell katy i said congratulations. at least greta gets girl cousins.
Hey, it was so good to hear from you and to see that you are pregnant. Two to three is lots! Three to four, you pretty much lose your mind! Mine is gone...Jack is the best baby ever. So you might want to go for number 4. We really need to catch up, call me 505-898-7328. Talk to you later. Lori
Ok so when are you due? Ahna always tells me what a good friend you are to her.:) Did you have fun with easton? You brave soul. I am having a boy. I just popped out finally. But i know it's going to be like a week and then no more bending over for me.
Good Ole C-sections. So we are pretty much a month apart! I will have him the 1st of april because of c-section as well. You will have soooo much help though because your kiddos are big. You guys have a Merry Christmas too.
Post a Comment