Monday, October 20, 2008

Is it a boy or a girl...

13 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

Those videos are priceless. I love both the different reactions.

Julie E. said...

LOVE the videos!! Yippee for a baby BOY : ).

Sarah said...

These are great! We love baby boys at our house. I'm sure Greta will warm up to the idea of a boy and she'll be carrying her baby brother around the park in no time:)

tamara said...

LOL!!! I haven't even yet watched Gunnar's video, but Greta's is HILARIOUS!! Well, we knew it would be one or the other ;-) What an awesome (early) b-day present!!

kelly l said...

those are the best videos i have ever seen. congrats on having a boy!

Laura said...

congrats! that was absolutely hilarious. greta's reaction was classic.

Melanie said...

Oh the joy of baby boys! Loved those videos!

John and Jenny said...

We have watched your videos a half dozen times...John and I watched Greta at least three times the first time. It is so great. Our kids laughed and laughed. Congratulations on the boy. We are so excited for you. Miss you.

Lori and Cameron said...

I have been thinking about you lots lately! I am so excited for you and your baby boy. Jack has been the greatest ever. He is so sweet, I just love little boys. Call me sometime and we can catch up 505-898-7328.

rhondas view said...

it's a boy!!! congratulations!
greta, greta, greta... lol. big hugs to the little spit fire!
em and i laughed and watched it again...priceless!
i tried to watch gunnar's- reloaded the page 4 times- either it wouldn't come up or it said it was unavailable. bummer!
anyway... so happy for you!

Susie said...

Those videos should be submitted to America's Funniest (is that show still around?). COngrats on your boy - we all know that, emotionally speaking, he's likely to be a tad easier than a girl :)
I'm excited to keep in touch via blogs!

The Gardner Gang said...

OH MY HECK!! Those are sooo cute! Tell Greta- we are so sorry for her loss! :) Congrats on the boy!

doublej said...

What a great idea!!! I think you should post the one of Greta on YouTube! It is so funny! I hope she's coping better with it now.