I have been getting complaints lately from certain people who are annoyed that I don't post very often, so to please all of you people... (you know who you are) here is some entertainment that will surely give you a good chuckle!
Podcast Episode 030
4 years ago
3 comments:
Is she playing the gutiar too??? She's got a good voice. Tell her I expect to hear her nice and loud at the primary performance coming up! Oh, and thanks for the update...I can't imagine who would give you a hard time about updating...:)
LOL, thanks for the update! Your loyal fans are hard to please, I know! Greta is such a performer. I'm really impressed with how much she enjoys (and excels) at performing. Between the singing and dancing, you are sure to have a star on your hands ;-)
you're right- i enjoyed that performance! i bet dad is proud of his little starlet!
and of gunnar in st. louis- what a fun trip!
i look at the famous people that your family gets to hang with and just can't imagine it. fun!!!
Post a Comment