Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sly the Snake



One day last week, Blake and Paige came over yelling at me to run and see Greta holding a snake. Now I HATE snakes, so I wasn't that thrilled. A few days before I had to pitch a dead snake over the fence, and that is how I prefer snakes. Dead. Well, Greta does not share my same dislike for creepy crawly things. She will pick up anything, and so I wasn't surprised to see her with a snake wrapped around her neck! Gunnar was a little more hesitant (he has a brain) but he eventually did it too. Now they both want a pet snake, and Greta keeps going and knocking on Ryan's door to see if Sly can come out.

3 comments:

Julie E. said...

EWWWWWWW!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Snakes I don't mind...don't want them in the house, but don't mind. Spiders are my thing. Gracie once was brave enough to hold a trantula (sp?) at the zoo and I about came out of my skin! But, I was trying to look cool so I wouldn't pass on my fear to her and I probably just looked like a dork standing 6 feet away fake smiling and taking pictures.

tamara said...

First of all, Julie H. is up way too late. I think it's that book club's fault ;-) Snakes and spiders don't creep me out, but cockroaches are my phobia. YUCK! Way to go, Greta for being so brave!