It wouldn't be Spring in Texas without a trip to take pictures in the bluebonnets. Katy found an amazing field near downtown Las Colinas- It was the best I have ever seen! Of course, the pictures are never easy to get. It always involves lots of sneezing, itching, squinting, complaining, and me getting frustrated. This year was no exception. We tried in vain to get a group picture with all of the kids looking at the camera, but that was impossible. At least there are lots of funny ones that will make us laugh!
That does look like an amazing field of bluebonnets. The photos of the kids turned out cute, I always like the ones where you can see their personalities ;-)
Where is the field and is it still blooming do you think??? I'm so sad I haven't done our bluebonnet pic's yet and would love to force....hmmmmm, I mean allow.....my kids to take some. If you get a chance e-mail me where you guys found this field. Thanks!
3 comments:
That does look like an amazing field of bluebonnets. The photos of the kids turned out cute, I always like the ones where you can see their personalities ;-)
Where is the field and is it still blooming do you think??? I'm so sad I haven't done our bluebonnet pic's yet and would love to force....hmmmmm, I mean allow.....my kids to take some. If you get a chance e-mail me where you guys found this field. Thanks!
That looks like a great spot! I love the one of Gunnar - what a character!
Post a Comment